Are you organizing a birthday in Lisbon? The Lisbon Winery organizes Portuguese wine tastings for special occasions. These are cultural and fun experiences that will cause an impact and really surprise your guests. The perfect choice for a different kind of celebration.
The Lisbon Winery organizes wine tastings every day, except on Mondays. Located in the bohemian and traditional neighborhood of Bairro Alto, this wine tasting center and wine bar offers an unique setting with a 16th-century water cistern that is classified city heritage.
All the Lisbon Winery tastings are lead by great local wine experts that will take you on a journey into the world of small production Portuguese wines. Wines that you can not get outside of Portugal, little-hidden gems and a lot of them with less than 6000 bottles produced per year. The most fun part is the stories behind the wines, the history of the families that make them, the curiosities. Our tastings tell you these stories.
Instead of a regular meal, you get a special experience that you and your guests won’t forget.
what we have organized
for your birthday in lisbon
A premium wine tasting with top boutique Portuguese wines and commentary by a great local wine specialist. Ideal for people that look for special experiences.
Every day, except Mondays, from 3pm to 6pm*
* do you want to book for a different time? You can have the Lisbon Winery just for you. Check details here.
at the lisbon winery, rua da barroca, 13
We are in a very central location:
- 3 minutes walking distance from the central square of Chiado
- 5 minutes walking distance from the Baixa/Chiado metro station, exit Rua Garrett
- 2 minutes walking distance from 28 tram stop Largo do Camões
65€ per person
What is included:
- Awarded Portuguese extra virgin olive oil tasting
- 5 top quality boutique Portuguese wines
- Cheeseboard with 6 different types of artisanal Portuguese cheeses
- Charcuterie board with 6 different types of gourmet black pork sausages, including chorizo
- Long Cured Portuguese Pata Negra Ham
- Commentary by wine specialist
- Please note that we are not a restaurant and we do not serve traditional fork and knife meals.
In the old Portuguese tradition, we pair the wines with delicious sausages, cheeses and ham.
- We require the full payment in advance to confirm your reservation. You can do it here.
YOUR SPECIAL BONUS
If your group has a minimum of 10 people, you are in for a special bonus: we will open an amazing Vintage Port wine at the end of the tasting with the ancient (more than 200 years old) ritual of fire. This is something that is not done very often, not even in Portugal, and that we will organize especially for your group.
How to book your experience
Reserving your table is easy and you can do everything online in a minute. Please click here to book and you will be able to pay using a credit card or Pay Pal. After payment, we will send you a confirmation email with the details.
CANCELLING YOUR RESERVATION
You can cancel your reservation by sending an email to email@example.com. Your cancellation will have to be confirmed by us by email.
We will offer a full refund if you let us know (by email) of your wish to cancel the experience 24 hours before the beginning of the tasting.
No refunds will be offered in case of no-show.