Our Portuguese Wine Tasting is famous.
We are foodies and wine lovers. We go for the small producers, the native varietals, the hidden gems. The Premium Portuguese Wine Tasting offers a selection of our favorites. A journey from the North to the South of Portugal with food and wine.
Our passionate Portuguese wine experts have created custom premium tastings together with the best local wine bars and tasting centers to offer you the best wine tastings in Lisbon. We have curated the boutique wines and the artisanal food and will take you on a journey to the soul of Portugal.
Join us and taste the real Portugal!
why BOOK OUR
PREMIUM PORTUGUESE WINE TASTING (79€ PER PERSON)?
- TripAdvisor says it is one of the top things to do in Lisbon
- Rick Steves recommends the Lisbon Winery (see the video)
- thousands of happy visitors from all over the world
- more than 600 5* reviews online
- winners of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
TUESDAY to SATURDAY,
AT 3:30 pm & 5:30 pm.
WHAT IS THE PREMIUM PORTUGUESE WINE TASTING?
It is a small group tasting* with a duration of 1h30 to 2 hours that includes:
- 5 top Portuguese wines by the glass – a different selection every day
- 6 types of artisanal cheeses
- 6 types of Iberian Portuguese Freerange pork charcuterie
- long cure Pata Negra Ham
- traditional jams
- extra virgin olive oil tasting
- commentary by a great local wine expert
- bread, water
Price: 79€ per person (all food and wine included)
* Special price for more than 10 people
(just choose the number of participants in the calendar)
* Groups have a maximum of 12 people, but they can also just be done with one person, in case there is no other bookings for a specific day and time
They Loved It:
“We did the wine tasting
and it was one of the highlights of our holiday.”
“The experience exceeded our expectations
in every way.”
“I try to do it in all my visits to Lisbon.
I have been introduced to many fabulous
Portuguese wines thanks to them.”
I don’t eat pork, can I still do the tasting?
All the sausages and the Pata Negra ham are pork. This is an important part of the tasting, but we can, of course, have a bigger cheese board to compensate the fact that you are not having the meat section. You can book your tasting. When booking, you will have a section where you can inform us of your specific request.
I am lactose intolerant. Can I do the tasting?
Yes. Although you won’t be able to do the cheese tasting, we will have sausages and ham at the table too. Please let us know about allergies and food restrictions when booking (there will be a section where you can add that information).
I have a big group to do this. Can I book it?
Yes, in our website, you can book up to 20 people. For bigger groups, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your cancellation policy?
Please check all the details here.